Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Shapes of Grief website (shapesofgrief.com) the user must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please note that in order to register an account you must be aged 18 years or over.
When puchasing and using our online courses, you supply us with your ‘personal information’ in order to join our courses or to subscribe to receive our newsletter.
This website provides advice in the area of grief, loss and bereavement. Difficult topics are raised which may be distressing. The content is not intended to be a replacement for medical care or mental health support. Shapes Of Grief, nor any of its contributors, will not be held liable for any of the content in this programme.
We do not guarantee that this website or any of our content is virus free. We recommend that you configure virus protection software wherever you access this website.
We reserve the right to change, remove or temporarily disable access to any Content or other materials on this website at any time. This may be, for example, if there are any regulatory or legal changes or legitimate business reasons to do so. In no event shall we be liable to you for the removal or disabling of such Content or other materials on the Website.
Periodically we will need to fix bugs, install updates and carry out maintenance on this website. This may possibly involve suspending access to the website and content. We will use best endeavours to have the website and content available again as soon as we can.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any problems accessing any content or course material you have signed up for on the website.
We reserve the right to refuse to allow any user to register for any of our Courses for any reason.
We will send you an email confirming your Registration details and the details of your purchase or subscription. Your use of our service will be deemed to have started when we send this confirmatory email.
You agree that once we have sent you this confirmatory email you will not be able to cancel your subscription to the Service.
In order to access the content on this website which is heavily reliant on video, a download speed of at least 3Mb is required.
We accept no responsibility for any lack of functionality of the website or for any failure to provide content that is caused by your own equipment (including, but not limited to, your computer, internet connection, operating system or settings and software).
Use of website
By using this website you confirm:
- You are aged 18 years or over at the time of registration and are fully able and competent to enter and abide with these Terms.
- You will not share your own access with others. You will not access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to tamper with the website security measures.
- all information and details provided by you to us (including on Registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- You will not use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity or for any other unlawful purpose;
- you will not use the website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less effective;
- you will not use the website to transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright, vulgar or indecent or which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- you will not other than with our express permission, copy, scrape, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, perform, communicate to the public or distribute in any way, all or any portion of the website.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or cancel your access to the Website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the restrictions outlined in these Terms.