Book Liz for Your Event
- Science Week – “The Science of Grief”, for Monaghan County Library
- Irish College of GPs Annual Conference – “Loss & Grief in GP Practice”
- AIIHPC Palliative Care Week – “Understanding loss and grief, before and after death”
- Mental Health Ireland – “Coping with Loss and grief during the holidays”
- The Psychological Counsellors in Higher Education Ireland – “Loss & Grief During Covid”
- Irish Hospice Foundation – “Grief in the Workplace”, “Self-Care at times of Grief”, “Grief in the Body”, “Grief & Social Media”, “Having Difficult Conversations”, “Counselling in Loss & Grief”, “Prolonged Grief Disorder”
- IMNDA – Motor Neuron Disease: “Loss and Grief”
- Pieta House – “Loss & Grief for non-clinical staff”
If you would like to book Liz to attend your workplace or wellness event, either virtually or in person, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz is an amazing guide on grief & the many types of losses. She reminds us how to be human and support one another softly with compassion during the most traumatic human event – death. As she says, let’s say the D words! Death and dying are an inevitable part of living. We need to learn & speak of them more. A.Longmore
Attended the shapes of grief 2-hour webinar, Liz provided a really excellent training, very clear and concise information and very well presented including practical life examples and cases to really help understand. A great presentation on all of the most relevant grief theories and information. Highly recommend for anyone coming in contact with grief personally or professionally. L.Smith
Shapes of Grief, the online grief training program, is put together by Liz Gleeson with a lot of thought and passion. The topics are selected and organized in a way that offers a holistic understanding of grief. The content of the lectures and discussions is also based on personal experiences and clinical practice, making it very relevant if you are grieving or working with grief. I am a psychotherapist with experience in grief, and I highly recommend this course. S.Mahmoud
Become grief-literate today!
Shapes of Grief Training Programme
Don't know what to do or say when someone is grieving? Afraid you'll make it worse? Become Grief-Trained today & learn how to deliver effective grief support.